OneKey™ MLS is committed to reporting accurate and reliable sales data that is drawn straight from the MLS.
Reports are published monthly and quarterly, and show closed and pending sales trends, available inventory and other important variables. Check out our most recent reports for Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Westchester, Dutchess, Orange, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster or Putnam Counties.
- AVERAGE: The total of all the prices of all the units divided by the number of units.
- MEDIAN: The point at which 50% of the units are above that price and 50% below the price. Sometimes referred to as the Mid-Point.
- PENDING A property is placed in pending status once a contract is executed.
- CLOSED: An actual transfer of property to a new owner and consideration has been paid.
- INVENTORY: This represents the active supply of properties, or listings, on the market
OneKey™ MLS Regional Coverage – September 2020
Long Island – September 2020
Hudson Valley – September 2020
Hudson Valley – Third Qtr 2020
Hudson Valley data is in beta testing.