Being able to multitask is so important. Realtors® always ask, what product should I learn first to help me do better business? Allow us to recommend Realtors Property Resource (RPR), developed by the National Association of Realtors®, exclusively used by Realtors, available on desktop and the RPR Mobile App™ for Android and iOS.
How does Realtors Property Resource help you do better business?
With RPR, a FREE Member Benefit, you can…
- Build inventory, aka farm, by analyzing market data
- Gather MLS data, tax and mortgage history, valuations, neighborhood and school district information in one dashboard
- Price listings with the Realtor Valuation Model®
- Generate Branded Reports on-the-go
- Connect and network with clients
- Access brokerage specific tools and market data
- Increase productivity using a user-friendly dashboard
What is Real Estate Farming?
Geographic farming is the most proactive position a REALTOR® can take to build inventory in Qualified Opportunity Zones. The farming method includes a series of steps that analyze a given neighborhood, ZIP code, or market area to determine how many homes are likely to sell at what price point and what the anticipated time on market will be. NAR suggests considering the following five items in a given area to determine farming viability: average price, amount of homes, turnover rate, months of inventory, and competition. NAR has written out a detailed explanation of this strategy on their blog.
- Download the App today to get started!
For more detailed, up-to-the-minute MLS data and statistics, please visit the Market Report Generator.