IMPORTANT Stratus User Information
Beginning on March 24, 2020, things will be slightly different as MLSLI and HGMLS become OneKey® MLS. To help with the transition, we have prepared a list of the most important items you need to know. Please read the following:
- Stratus will be unavailable beginning Monday at 8pm and will resume on Tuesday at 6am while the conversion to OneKey® MLS takes place.
- A small percent of saved searches and prospect matches will not work due to a change in some data fields, so look for an email alerting you to this if yours are affected by this.
- Any drafts saved will not match the new add/edit so they will be unable to be added.
- Adding listings through Instanet will be temporarily disabled while they update to the new add/edit function.
- Stratus Support hours have been expanded to 9am- 7pm from Tuesday, March 24th – Friday March 27th and will be available on Saturday, March 28th from 10am – 3pm.
- To ease our users into the new changes Stratus will not implement the feature to upload listing agreements, extensions, listing withdrawals and listing cancellations until further notice.
- Prospect Matches will not be sent out on Monday night March 23rd. Listings that should have gone out will be included the following night.
- With all the great new fields added the listing – printouts will now be two pages.
- Stratus Add/Edit Changes. Get familiar with what’s about to change by clicking on the forms below to access a Quick View of the new listing input screens:
Important Information for ALL OneKey® Subscribers
- All automatic fines have been suspended until May 1, 2020.
- It was recently announced that the position of OneKey® MLS that during this time when no properties are allowed to be shown, they all remain as active rather than be changed to Temporarily Off the Market. This way they all remain in the public eye..