In an increasingly mobile business culture, you may be seeing less of your desk. Many Realtors® have chosen to trade office space for more personalized client connections, meeting prospective buyers and sellers at home or at local coffee shops, parks, and libraries. Members like you have been asking, “What do I need to do better business on the road?”
Quick Tips for Mobile Work
- Purchase a mobile WiFi hotspot to ensure secure searches, unlimited mobility, and speedy service. Why worry about reliable WiFi when you can bring it with you wherever you go?
- Invest in waterproof cases for all electronic devices and don’t get rained out of your next meeting.
- Use travel time wisely. Hold phone calls, emails, and text messages for when you’re off the road. Listen and learn from real estate podcasts or spend the time resetting and clearing your mind.
- Track your time. A new, mobile landscape means more flexible hours, but be mindful not to extend your day past reasonable working hours. Keep extended commuting days from becoming stressful by setting healthy boundaries.
- Plan breaks ahead and know where bathrooms are available en route. Schedule short breaks in between meetings for “you” time.
- Know the apps! Get to know the apps available to you to enhance your mobile business.
What Apps do we recommend?
As a OneKey MLS Member, you have access to FREE apps designed to help you do better business. A few we recommend trying out are…
- Homesnap Pro:Built for agents, loved by consumers, making it easier to collaborate and communicate. Accurate, real-time MLS data and enhanced property features make it easy to search and share property details.
- RPR: A REALTORS®-only nationwide database of public records and listing details from NAR. Powerful reports including an easy Seller’s Report (CMA) can be generated in minutes.
- Instanet Transaction Desk: (for iOS): The One-Stop spot for accessing and managing forms, contracts, documents, and keeping your business truly mobile with their Authentisign E-Signature tool. (Available on PC and Android through Stratus or Clareity dashboard.)
- SentriKey Mobile App: Manage your lockboxes where ever you go, with enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, task-based dashboard layout, and real-time access data at your fingertips.
Thousands of Realtors® have joined the OneKey® MLS REALTORS Facebook group! It’s the best place to network with other members, ask questions, learn about upcoming training webinars, and stay updated on regional events!