In today’s real estate market, successful Realtors® don’t wait for seller opportunities to find them. Like miners hunting for gold, Realtors prospect for leads using data-forward searches.
At OneKey® MLS, we understand how vital seller leads are for your business. To help you stay competitive, your MLS has the perfect tool and platform for you: REMINE PRO, a OneKey MLS Member Benefit.
|Remine Pro helps you identify new seller opportunities by providing a comprehensive picture of neighborhoods. It combines OneKey MLS and Public Records data to give you the advantage. Performing off-market searches in Remine Pro gives you access to detailed information about homeowners, school districts, property history, home equity, mortgages, parcel data, flood zones, and more. This tool gets you the competitive edge by helping you find and market to those homeowners who are most likely to list.|
Identifying Potential Sellers
How do Realtors prospect for new seller opportunities using Remine Pro?
1. Identify Location. Perform a search in Remine Pro on your desired geographic area. Include relevant details to narrow the scope of your search, by zip code, school district, or town. To identify sellers, slide the search toggle from Listings to Properties.
2. Apply Filters. Apply filters to narrow the search further. Use the “Off Market” filter, then apply additional “Ownership Time” and “Sell Score” layers to the left of the map to identify those properties most likely to list.
3. Market to Potential Sellers. Add your search results to a Cart. From the Cart, you can easily create mailing labels to print or export a .CSV file to use in your preferred marketing programs. Add “Owner Information” to your .CSV file export to include the owner’s name, email address, and phone numbers.
Learn More, Earn More
- Visit the OneKey® MLS Corporate Site to learn about what Remine Pro has to offer.
- Register for Remine Pro 101, a FREE upcoming webinar hosted by Remine and OneKey MLS.
- Watch a pre-recorded Remine Pro training session any time by visiting our Help Center.
(Scroll down on the site page for Product Help Videos.)