Welcome to the new OneKeyMLS.com listing search site that connects our participants and subscribers to consumers.
The consumer-facing website is built to be a valuable lead generating tool. Since going live in June 2020, the site has received over 13 million visitor sessions, generating over 4.5 million leads for subscribers, indicating that there is a great thirst for a consumer search portal, straight from the source.
With the new design, OneKeyMLS.com is sleeker, faster, more user-friendly, and more innovative.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I have an existing account and I know my password.
- Enter Existing Email and Password Log-In Information.
- You’ll see a message pop up that says “Welcome!” and directs you to check your email for the authorization/verification code, which is coming from DoNotReply@onekeymls.com with the Subject: Your Verification Code.
- Return to the log-in page to enter your code into the Authorization Code and then enter a new password twice.
- Hit Reset Password and Log In.
I have an existing account
and I forgot my password.
- Click Log-In.
- Click Forgot Your Password.
- Enter your email to reset the password and Click Reset Password.
- Retrieve the Authorization/Verification Code emailed to you from DoNotReply@onekeymls.com with the Subject: Your Verification Code
- Return to the site to input the Authorization Code and enter a new password twice.
- Click Reset Password and Log In.
I want to create a new account with a new email address.
- Click Sign Up
- Fill out the form and submit.
- Check your Email for a Verification code from DoNotReply@onekeymls.com with the Subject: Your Verification Code
- Return to the site and enter the Verification Code into the form field and click “Verify and Sign In”
- Explore your user profile and begin saving preferences.
How can I change the email on file associated with my account?
At this time, it is not possible to change the email address on file. You will need to set up a new account, with a new email and password. This functionality is being integrated by our site developers, but there is no timeline yet as to when it will be rolled out.
Will my app log-in information change?
The Homespotter App and OneKeyMLS.com consumer site are not interconnected, so any account update or change for one will not impact the other. (This also means that searches and saves will not synchronize.)
How to Guide:
- Account Migration
- Save Listings
- Save Searches
- Saved Search Notifications
- Saved Listing Notifications
- Opt in to Text Message Alerts
- Opt out of Text Message Alerts