Happy New Year!
Kick off 2023 on the right foot and attend the RISMedia Real Estate’s Rocking in the New Year Virtual Conference – a FREE OneKey MLS Subscriber Benefit!
Power Brokers, subject-matter experts, top-producing agents, and some of the industry’s best coaches and trainers will share critical advice and hands-on strategies for tackling the challenges and optimizing the opportunities that lie ahead in the real estate market. REGISTER NOW!
According to a 2021 study by the National Association of Realtors, 97% of all homebuyers used the internet in their home search. This includes 99% of all Millennials, 98% of all Gen Xers, and approximately 96% of all Boomers.
Homebuyers found Photos, Detailed Information about the Property for Sale, Floor Plans, and Agent Contact Information to be the most valuable aspects of real estate websites. Buyers relied the most on real estate agents for accurate information, more than online searches, open houses, or yard signs.
The same NAR study reported that 69% of Realtors had their own website. Those websites were an average of 5 years old – ancient by website standards.
If you’re interested in an effective marketing tool, a personal branding engine, and a client relationship booster, you need a dynamic, user-friendly real estate website. More than a billboard, more than a mailer – a shiny, new website is an opportunity for a first impression that you can’t afford to ignore or allow to grow stale.
The Best Website Experience
The most effective real estate website will have the following features:
- It’s Dynamic. Both mobile-responsive and desktop-friendly, it’s easy to navigate for non tech-savvy clients.
- It’s Personalized. Reflective of your brand, highlighting your specialties, speaking to your ideal client, it establishes your credibility and helps you build rapport.
- It has MLS/IDX Integration. Your own listings appear on your site easily, alongside the listings of other agents and brokers, giving clients a search experience that keeps you the point of contact.
- It’s informative. Answering potential questions with relevant news and information, a great site inspires clients to return to it again and again.
- It’s updated consistently. With a steady stream of updated content, a real estate website helps you rank higher on search engines, getting you more views from more prospective clients.
Personalized Site Design: A OneKey MLS Subscriber Benefit
What can you expect from OneKey® MLS?
- Speak with our web design expert about your business needs on the phone, on a video chat, or through email.
- Receive personalized service throughout the entire experience.
- Pay nothing for consultation and design. When you’re ready for the site to go live, pay only the cost to host the site.
- Choose from features like MLS/IDX integration, a self-updating blog, personalized bio, unique branding elements, an informational real estate glossary, and more.
- Trust in our experts to include and maintain any mandated site elements, including Fair Housing Notice.