Once a property is listed, measuring the listing’s performance and sharing data with sellers is critical – that’s why agents love ListTrac!
ListTrac – a FREE MLS Benefit – provides a dashboard display to track and monitor listings in the MLS system, broker and agent IDX websites, and other real estate search portals. It helps you make intelligent marketing decisions
Click here to see how ListTrac works.
YOUR LISTINGS ARE ALREADY ACCESSIBLE TO YOU IN LISTTRAC
Drill into any listing to gain insight on your marketing strategy. For instance, aggregate data helps you determine which sites have the greatest traction, where buyers are located, or if a price reduction has attracted more prospects!
SELLER REPORTS INCLUDED
In addition to your agent dashboard, you have access to Seller Reports! With this feature, you can auto-generate weekly reports, integrated with your branding, to provide sellers quick facts about the online activity for their property .
Share reports with metrics detailing the number of times the listing was viewed per site, the average time someone spent viewing the listing, and more.
WHY USE LISTTRAC?
With this FREE MLS Benefit, you will…
- Understand the online success of listings by measuring the number of leads generated, view and share counts, and other metrics.
- Determine if changes need to be made to listings based on views and other metrics.
- Gain other analytics insights that will help you market your listings more effectively!
HOW TO ACCESS LISTTRAC
- Stratus Users: Click on the Resources Tab in Stratus
- Matrix Users: Click on the Clareity Dashboard on the Matrix Login Portal