More than 90% of consumers begin their home search online. Once you’ve entered a listing on OneKey MLS, you want to be certain that you’re reaching the largest possible audience and generating high-quality leads. More views lead to more offers which lead to more profitable closings and happier sellers.
With so many options for online advertising and distribution channels to leverage, how do you choose which opportunities are right for you? It’s essential to minimize your efforts while maximizing your listings’ exposure. Brokers and agents alike need supportive online distribution technology, maximizing the opportunity to sell homes and meeting the expectations of their clients.
ListHub, a FREE OneKey MLS Member Benefit, is the listing syndication service to maximize your listings’ exposure.
First, the broker registers their office and sets distribution standards, using available evaluation tools, at no additional cost. They choose from a selection of large, national websites, locally-focused websites, niche markets, and real estate partner sites for syndicating their office’s listings. Then ListHub compiles the most accurate, up-to-date listing information directly from the MLS and distributes it across the selected channels, driving consumer traffic from those sites to the listing and generating more leads.
How does ListHub maximize your listings’ exposure?
- With Accuracy, ListHub retrieves and distributes the most up-to-date listing information from the MLS according to the broker’s specifications.
- With Automation, ListHub tracks when new listings are added or as existing listings are updated, enhancing the efficiency of online marketing efforts.
- With Reporting, ListHub collects traffic metrics from each of the publisher and partner sites, cross-referencing it with listing characteristics and conversion metrics, providing the broker with analytical insights to further maximize views, lead stronger advertising campaigns, and widen potential buying audiences.
Want to learn more? Watch this short video.
- Watch the video above to learn more about ListHub.
- Forward this email to your broker and ask if they’ve registered (it’s free!)
- Log in to your Stratus or Matrix Clareity Dashboard and find ListHub under Resources.
- Are you a broker registering your office? Visit ListHub’s site to watch a helpful How-to video on Registration and select your listing syndication preferences today!