Interactive Tax Maps
Available Public Records, Deeds, FEMA Flood Maps and More
Use the Tax Map link available on the details for a Public Record in Stratus to access interactive Tax Maps for Nassau, Suffolk, Queens and Brooklyn.
All public record information for these counties is available as well as deeds for the past six years and MLS listing data.
The tax maps provided by Lot Info also include:
- Lot dimensions and boundaries for all counties
- Link to FEMA flood maps
- School district boundaries for all counties
- Ability to filter by lot size, deed date, property classification and more
- Permit data for Queens and Kings
- Community and census layers for Queens and Kings
How To Access Tax Maps
- Sign into Stratus
- Select Public Records
- Select Tas Maps Tab and select county
Tax Maps can also be accessed from the “Tax Map” link on Public Record detail pages. Using this link will open the information for the associated property.