Category: Home Improvement

Agent, Broker, or REALTOR®. What’s the Difference?

Whether you’re buying or selling a home, it’s essential to have a trained professional on your side.

Real estate professionals have a variety of titles. They might be called an agent, or a broker, or a realtor, and although many people think these terms are interchangeable, each one is quite different.

Before you choose who the right professional is to represent you in your home buying (or selling) journey, you’ll want to understand the differences between a real estate agent, a broker, and a realtor.